560 West 24th Street | 7FLR
560 West 24th Street | New York, NY 10011
flip tax: --NO--
UNIQUE FOUR BEDROOM loft with SIX JULIETTE BALCONIES with French doors and a TERRACE with entrances from the kitchen and great room allow plentiful of FRESH AIR and LIGHT! 560 West 24th Street is in the unique position to provide both a PERFECT SHELTER as well as a super comfortable and refined SANCTUARY in the very quiet but exclusive West Chelsea Art District.
Right around the corner is the fantastic CHELSEA WATERSIDE PARK which offers beautiful vegetation, walking paths, seating areas, an amazing playground, a soccer field and many other great amenities. It provides an excellent GETAWAY one minute from your home.
This four bedroom, four and a half bath, 3,217 square foot, full floor condominium residence offers plenty of space and privacy with very smart design features which can be especially appreciated during this health crisis:
* Located in an intimate building with 8 full floor lofts and private elevator access to each apartment.
* Dedicated full time staff to receive all your deliveries and provide 24 hour security.
* Private terrace accessible from the kitchen and the great room.
* The living room boasts 6 magnificent and very rare French-door-style casement windows which open up to the outdoors bringing in tons of light and fresh air.
* Filtered fresh air and humidity control.
* High performance, multi-zone heating and cooling system for individual year round climate control.
* Maximum sound attenuation achieved though double layer sound proofing underneath beautiful Chevron oak floors.
* Full size vented LG large capacity turbo-wash washer with steam technology and a LG Ultra Large capacity gas dryer.
* A wood-burning fireplace in the family room.
* Well-sized utility room in the apartment as well as a large private storage room in the basement. ... more on SOTHEBYSHOMES.COM/CORC5932747